Chocolate Orgánico 55% Endulzado Con Panela
70% organic chocolate sweetened with organic white sugar molded into wafers from your preferred variety of organic Peruvian cacao. -- Choose your preferred varieties of cacao (Trinitario, CCN51, Criollo, Porcelana). -- Select Your Optional Inclusion & Type of Packaging.
Chocolate is made by roasting cacao beans and producing cacao nibs. Nibs are then crushed and produced into a thick mass called cacao paste (sometimes called cacao liquor) and chocolate is made when conching the paste with cacao butter, adding sweetener(s), and optional inclusions.
Our chocolate is available in a variety of presentations, and we also offer the option of adding organic Peruvian superfood inclusions which we conch and embed into the chocolate for the optional added nutritional value and taste.
Other Available Percentages of Cacao: 55%, 80%
Available Cacao Varieties
- Option #1: 50% Trinitario, 25% CCN51, 25% Criollo
- Option #2: 100% Criollo
- Option #3: 70% CCN51 & 30% Trinitario
- Option #4: 50% Trinitario & 50% Criollo
- Option #5: Porcelana (White Cacao)
- Lucuma Powder
- Camu Camu Powder
- Maca Powder
Other Sweetening Options
We pride ourselves on maintaining these certifications in order to deliver you product that is environmentally friendly, ethically sustainable, and healthy.
Our cacao and Chocolate products are specially crafted in our factory, and are suitable for consumers with a wide range of nutritional needs.
& Corruption free
- Elegir una selección da como resultado una actualización de página completa.
- Presione la tecla de espacio y luego las teclas de flecha para realizar una selección.