Chocolate is made by roasting cacao beans and producing cacao nibs. Nibs are then crushed and produced into cacao paste (sometimes called cacao liquor).
This chocolate is made when mixing (conching) the paste, with organic yacon syrup, and organic cacao butter with the option to add an organic superfood inclusion (lucuma powder, camu camu powder, or maca powder) to make this unique zero sugar chocolate.
This chocoalte is made without any sugar and is truly a unique product.
We also offer our organic yacon sweetened chocoalte in blocks, wafers, and bars.
Available Cacao Varieties
- Option #1: 50% Trinitario, 25% CCN51, 25% Criollo
- Option #2: 100% Criollo
- Option #3: 70% CCN51 & 30% Trinitario
- Option #4: 50% Trinitario & 50% Criollo
- Option #5: Porcelana (White Cacao)
- 5 Kg Blocks
- Lucuma Powder
- Camu Camu Powder
- Maca Powder
Other Sweetening Options
- White Sugar
- Yacon Syrup
We pride ourselves on maintaining these certifications in order to deliver you product that is environmentally friendly, ethically sustainable, and healthy.
Our cacao and Chocolate products are specially crafted in our factory, and are suitable for consumers with a wide range of nutritional needs.
& Corruption free
- Elegir una selección da como resultado una actualización de página completa.
- Presione la tecla de espacio y luego las teclas de flecha para realizar una selección.