Chocolate is made by roasting cacao beans and producing cacao nibs. Nibs are then crushed and produced into cacao paste (sometimes called cacao liquor).
This chocolate is made when mixing (conching) the paste, with organic yacon syrup, and organic cacao butter with the option to add an organic superfood inclusion (lucuma powder, camu camu powder, or maca powder) to make this unique zero sugar chocolate.
This chocoalte is made without any sugar and is truly a unique product.
THIS CHOCOLATE CONTAINS NO SUGAR
THIS CHOCOLATE IS MADE WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS:
1. Organic Cacao Paste
2. Organic Yacon Syrup
3. Organic Cacao Butter
* You can also choose to add your choice of organic Peruvian superfood inclusion which we mix (conch) into the chocolate.
Our chocolate contains no allergens, soy, wheat, GMO’s, dairy, nuts, preservatives, fillers, and is certified kosher, organic & fair trade. These chocolate chips made with no sugar are excellent by themselves or used to bake within chocolate chip cookies, muffins, and other baking applications.
Available Cacao Varieties
- Option #1: 50% Trinitario, 25% CCN51, 25% Criollo
- Option #2: 100% Criollo
- Option #3: 70% CCN51 & 30% Trinitario
- Option #4: 50% Trinitario & 50% Criollo
- Option #5: Porcelana (White Cacao)
- 5 Kg Blocks
- Lucuma Powder
- Camu Camu Powder
- Maca Powder
Other Sweetening Options
- White Sugar
- Yacon Syrup
& Corruption free
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.