Organic Cacao Butter (Blocks)

When cacao paste is pressed both cacao butter and cacao powder are obtained in the production process. Cacao butter can be supplemented for regular butter in recipes and for general cooking. It is also used as an ingredient to make chocolate.

Sale price Price $7.35 Regular price  /Kg Unit price  per 

Shipping calculated at checkout.

Product Information

The amount of cacao within chocolate is the total percentage of cacao butter and cacao paste. As an example, if you have a chocolate bar that consists of 60% cacao paste, and 10% cacao butter the total percentage of cacao is 70% and you would see the bar marketed as a 70% chocolate bar.  

Cacao butter is not only used for cooking, baking and making chocolate. Cacao butter is also used in the production of ointments, toiletries and pharmaceuticals. Use a cacao butter wafer as a natural moisturizzer for soft smooth skin.

Our cacao butter is also available in broken up pieces (chunks), as well as in wafers (coins). 

  • Gmo
  • Wheat
  • Gluten
  • Dairy
  • Soy
  • Nut
  • Allergen



Type of Primary Packaging

# of Packages / Box

KG / Box

Secondary Packaging

# of Packages / Pallet

KG / Pallet


Nylon + Polyethylene Transparent Color

(25 x 27 x 26 cm)




Kraft, Flute C, Double Corrugated, 100% Recycled Box.

(25 x 27 x 26 cm)



Technical Data Sheet

Cacao Butter Is High In

    • Fiber
    • Protein
    • Healthy Fats
    • Iron
    • Magnesium
    • Phosphorus
    • Zinc
    • Magnesium
    • Copper

Available In

    • Bulk - 5 KG Blocks
    • Bulk - 25 KG Blocks
    • Private Label


    Appearance: Solid Block

    Color: Yellow

    Flavor/ Odor: Characteristic to cacao. No off taste

    Taste: Characteristic to cacao


    Ingredients: 100% Cocoa Bean

    Application: Ready to eat for human consumption and industrial use in bakery products.

    Pesticides Residues: None

    Solvent: None

    Shelf Life: 36 Months

Our Factory

We pride ourselves on maintaining these certifications in order to deliver you product that is environmentally friendly, ethically sustainable, and healthy.

Our cacao and Chocolate products are specially crafted in our factory, and are suitable for consumers with a wide range of nutritional needs.


  • Certified
  • Certified
  • Environmentally
  • Ethical
    & Corruption free