Organic 80% Chocolate Sweetened With Panela - Wafers
80% organic chocolate sweetened with panela produced in wafers from your preferred variety of organic Peruvian cacao. -- Choose your preferred varieties of cacao (Trinitario, CCN51, Criollo, Porcelana). -- Select Your Optional Inclusion & Type of Packaging.
Chocolate is made by roasting cacao beans and producing cacao nibs. Nibs are then crushed and produced into a thick mass called cacao paste (sometimes called cacao liquor) and chocolate is made when conching the paste with cacao butter, adding sweetener(s), and optional inclusions.
Our chocolate is available in a variety of presentations, and we also offer the option of adding organic Peruvian superfood inclusions which we conch and embed into the chocolate for the optional added nutritional value and taste.
Available Cacao Varieties
- Option #1: 50% Trinitario, 25% CCN51, 25% Criollo
- Option #2: 100% Criollo
- Option #3: 70% CCN51 & 30% Trinitario
- Option #4: 50% Trinitario & 50% Criollo
- Option #5: Porcelana (White Cacao)
- 5 Kg Blocks
- Lucuma Powder
- Camu Camu Powder
- Maca Powder
Other Sweetening Options
- White Sugar
- Coconut Sugar
- Yacon Syrup
& Corruption free
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.